Located in Coral Bay of Pegeia – Paphos, one of the most popular tourist destination in the north of the city of Paphos with over 2 million guests annually visiting the famous Coral Bay Beach, the most Blue-Flag awarded beach in Cyprus.
Coral Bay tourist strip on its own is a small culinary experience for every taste hosting from highly awarded Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Steak Houses and of course Cypriot cuisines.
It is an enclave for fine dining, nightlife scene, clubs, but also offers tranquillity to switch off and relax under the Mediterranean sun. About the Project
- Coral Residences consists of 20 apartments, 12 villas and all serviced by a clubhouse with a boutique hotel theme.
- It is the only freehold plot that adjoins with the Government Marina and will provide such services as 24-hour security, spa & massage, sauna, gym and concierge service.
- The total plot size is 13.436m², with a buildable area size of 5.143m².
- Privacy is ensured due to the fact of a boundary of a green area between the closest neighbouring plot.
- The properties are within a private and secure location, they are freehold properties, they qualify for acquiring permanent residency and European passport and present investment opportunities.